How would families be different if every child had a personal relationship with Jesus Christ?
At "The Word", we believe that children are the church of today, not the future. Your children are very important to us, and our highest priority is to provide a safe, secure, and fun environment where they can learn about Jesus and get to know Him.
Join us as we introduce children into the journey of a lifetime! Our passion is to see your child(ren) discover their Purpose in Life, and develop a relationship with Jesus Christ and others. Because they are the next generation of leaders, we believe that children are a vital part of God's kingdom. Therefore, we supply them with age-appropriate resources to grab their attention and help them learn about God holistically in culturally relevant, but biblically sound ways.
We want your children to enjoy themselves and feel at ease as they learn about Jesus.
Sound biblical teaching that's relevant to Kidz
Culturally relevant fun, games, and media
- Encouraging them to enjoy God while enjoying life
- Challenging them to "dare to be different": Physically, Emotionally & Relationally Fit
- Revealing to them strategic ways to share their faith
- Providing for them a platform to express themselves in praise and worship Kidz style
- Serving Christ wherever they are: starting at home, with the GWIA family and in the community